PUT YOUR WEBSITE TO WORK…
We have many powerful ways to JUMPSTART your website…
Here’s what’s in your JUMPSTART PACKAGE:
1. Claim Your Google Business Listing
2. Review and identify the correct category for your business on your Google + Business Page. Optimize your brand on your Google + Business Page
3. Optimized your homepage for the most important keyword phrase for your business. This is usually the Primary Category in your Google + Business Page. Google will allow you to pick 5 to 7 categories.
For Example if your a lawn care company and you live in Deerfield Beach, FL. Your Google + Business Primary Category is Lawn Care Service. Your important keyword phrase is “lawn care service deerfield beach fl”
4. Next we optimize your main page for the important keyword phrase.
5. We make sure your website is verified properly in Google, Bing/Yahoo, and Yelp
6. We submit your website to different well established blog/directory listing sites to create backlinks/mentions of your site. These sites are regularly crawled by Google and other Search Engines.
7. Once optimized we will submit your website to all search engines including Google, Bing/Yahoo
8. Provide a link on your website that you can share with clients so they can easily get to the place to leave you a review. Its important to get reviews and followers to your Google + Business Page.
9. Setup your FACEBOOK Business page
10. Set up Google and Bing Webmaster Tools and Submit XML sitemaps
SEARCH ENGINE FUNDAMENTALS JUMPSTART PACKAGE
Business Essentials Plan
- Initial Ranking Report; And SEO Review
- Keyword Analysis
- Page Optimization for 10 pages including:
- Creation of Meta Titles and Descriptions
- Adjustment of page text and subheadings to include targeted phrases
- Internal cross linking
- Image Optimization and Addition of Alt Tags
- Renaming pages and 301 Redirect as required
- Install and Configure Yoast SEO with Optimal Settings
- Page Speed Optimization
- Creation of XML sitemaps
- Set up Google and Bing Webmaster tools and submit XML sitemap;
- Google Analytics Install and Lead Tracking Set Up;
- Listing Sync Pro – Establish a presence of 40+ Business listing sites: (This is the $460 per year)
- Control business listings from one place
- Including sites like: Facebook, Google My Business, Yelp, Bing Maps, Foursquare, Facebook, Yellowpages, Merchant Circle and more.
- Generate listings on popular Navigation Systems
- Remove Duplicate Listings
- Prevent changes by third parties
- Continually monitor listing accuracy
- Also includes Review Generation System
- Search Engine Ranking Reports
- Monthly Account Review, Reports and Consultation $195
Business Essentials Plan
$1,500 set up + $460 per year + $195 per month
see immediate results – geared for every budget – let Google do the hard work
- Google Adwords Account Set Up $800
- Creation of 1 campaign
- Create of 5 Adgroups
- Create 2 ads per adgroup
- Add relevant keywords for each adgroup
- Add negative keywords to preserve advertising budget
- Set Up Target Locations
- Set up Sitelink Extensions
- Set Up Call Out Extensions
- Set Up Call Extensions in conjuction with CallRail*
- Set Up Location Extension if Google My Business Account Exists
- Client will need to assign a month budget to pay for clicks usually a minimum of $600 per month
Google Adwords Account
Set Up $800 + $295 per month management
HERE’S EVEN MORE WAYS PUT YOUR WEBSITE TO WORK…
Fundamental elements that will certainly increase your market penetration:
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
Leverage your Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube connections. Promote your site easily with Social Media Advertising Campaigns…
– reach out to existing viewer base
– expand your social media visibility
– build your brand
EMAIL OUTREACH CAMPAIGNS
Use your existing clients and anyone who has visited your site to your advantage…
– keep existing customers coming back
– bring new customers to the table
– present new offerings to increase revenue
LANDING PAGE CREATION:
Focus on what’s hot to your audience…Present offers and rank them thru Google….
– fine-tunes your promotions
– a full page of your offering with links back to your site
– track leads back to justify your investment
ADD AN SSL CERTIFICATE TO YOUR SITE
– shows your visitors you are safe for browsing
– adds an additional layer of protection
– Google LOVES this and gives you BONUS points
– just $49/year
WANT TO KNOW MORE ? READ THIS….
Website Search Marketing is Key to Your Success
Get Top Rankings on Search Engines
Search Engine Optimization is one the most important parts in the process of building an Internet Marketing Strategy. It contains all the important components needed for your website to be found by obtaining top organic search engine rankings.
We will analyze your website and let you know what improvements and changes need to be made to get better search engine ranking. We have been providing proven and effective search engine optimization strategies for our clients since 2000.
Successful Search Engine Optmization (SEO) incorporates the following:
Step 1: Keyword Analysis
Bbased on the services and products offer, we conduct a search analysis to establish the most common phrases used by potential customers to find your services and products on search engines.
Step 2: Page Optimization
This is when we talk our language and we love it! We take the results of the keyword analysis and incorporate them into your webpages, optimizing the Meta Tags, Heading Tags, Title Tags, Alt Tags and the internal linking structure of your website to assist search engines in indexing your content correctly. We also ensure that your web pages are W3C compliant and fix any coding errors that may have crept in. In addition, we also make modifications to improve page speed as this also has a small impact on your ranking.
Step 3: Link Building
Once your site is optimized we need to get the word out. We do this by distributing links to your website on many social, directories and other relevant websites. The number of incoming links dramatically effects your search engine ranking so this is the start of an on-going process.
Step 4: URL Optimization
It’s very important to make sure URLs (web addresses) have the correct description for each page, ideally utilizing the key phrase. i.e. a page about search engine optimization would have a URL such as: www.yourdomain.com/search-engine-optimization.php
Step 5: XML sitemap
Need to be created to let the major search engine know about every web page in your website.
Step 6: Build an effective Blog
Adding a blog to your website is probably one of the best strategies you can take towards great search engine ranking. Content is king online, and a blog will allow you to be found for a wider variety of key phrases in your industry. It will also establish you as an expert in your chosen field. A well written, frequently updated blog attracts incoming links naturally and these links really help your ranking.
Step 7: Manage and Measure Results
We set up and install Google Analytics to properly track the traffic and conversions through your website. We work with you on a regular basis so we can get your input for a continuous cycle of improvement to make your website deliver better results.
Search Engine Optimization is “the fuel of your website”.
In order to get where you want to be, ACTION is required!!
To request your FREE 30 minute consultation, please CONTACT US.